Send money for just $3* to a GCash App in the Philippines
Enjoy the convenience of sending money anytime and anywhere. Your money is received directly into your receiver's mobile money wallet in minutes. Just choose SEND MONEY TO GCASH Mobile Wallet as your remittance option, and voila! You instantly send your money transfer to a mobile wallet!
GCash is a mobile wallet service that lets you buy load, purchase items, send and receive money, pay bills, and more using a Philippine mobile number on any network. Through the partnership with MoneyGram, GCash customers now have a fast and convenient way to receive international money transfers direct to their mobile wallet.
Send money directly to a GCash mobile wallet
- Send money directly to a receiver's GCash mobile wallet in the Philippines in Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Funds available within minutes1 in the GCash mobile wallet.
- Mobile Wallet Deposit send limits: approximately $950 USD, per sender, per day OR approximately $1,900 USD, per sender, per month.
- No back-end fees
- Locked-in PHP exchange rates
- Link a mobile wallet to a GCash card; card and two cash withdrawals per month are free
Important Information for Receivers
- Receiver needs a Philippine phone number (used as GCash Account Number) to use GCash
- Receiver must complete the verification process from the GCash App, which includes completing 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) information and a short face-to-face + ID verification videocall.
Where can your receiver get the GCash app?
- The GCash app is available in the Google Play Store or App Store
Where can you get cash out in Philippines?
Funds are available for withdrawal through a number of options. If you have a GCash MasterCard, just go to any BancNet or Mastercard ATM to cash out. You can also visit Villarica, Tambunting, Robinsons Business Center, SM Business Center, Puregold or Globe Stores to Cash-Out.
What is GCash Mastercard?
It is a type of GCash card with a MasterCard logo that is linked to your GCash wallet. It lets you shop securely from partner establishments that accept MasterCard as a mode of payment.
With a GCash MasterCard, you can swipe your card at any of 33 million MasterCard-enabled shops internationally or shop online! The GCash beep MasterCard also lets you do all that, plus enjoy a hassle-free commute by tapping your card at MRT and LRT stations.
Fees for GCash Mastercard
- 20 Php per ATM withdrawal (at BancNet ATMs)
- GCash will be providing 2 free ATM withdrawals per month through December 31, 2018 for eligible users with the co-branded MasterCard (OFW family card)
- No fees for users swiping at accredited MasterCard POS merchants in PH
- No fees for users using the GCash-MasterCard for online merchants in PH
Where would you find more information on GCash?
How to send to a mobile account in person from a location nearby
Sending money to a mobile money wallet from a local agent location is quick and simple. Provide you sender with the following steps:
1In addition to the transfer fee, a currency exchange rate may also apply. MoneyGram also makes money from currency exchange.
2 Speed of service is subject to systems availability, funds availability, and transaction approval from MoneyGram and destination wallets.
MoneyGram and the Globe are marks of MoneyGram. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.